You are an MSF employee
- If you work in an MSF office and want to know more about your contract, pay and benefits, contact your HR Department.
- If you are locally-hired in an MSF project or coordination office and would like to know more about your contract, pay and benefits, contact your project administrator or the HR coordination team.
- If you are already part of MSF’s internationally mobile staff and need more information about your contract, pay and benefits, use this page to identify who you should contact in your Operational centre (managing section) or Contracting section.
You want to work with MSF
- If you are interested in joining the pool of internationally mobile staff, you should apply via this page (link back to Work with Us), which will redirect you towards the MSF office that should receive your application based on your country of residence.
- If you are interested in joining MSF as a locally-hired staff in one of MSF’s offices, check their websites to know about the most recent openings and recruitment procedures.
- If you are interested in joining MSF as a locally-hired staff in one of MSF’s projects or coordination offices, we advise that you contact them directly (at this stage, we are not able to provide here contact details for all MSF projects and coordination offices around the globe).