Training and Testing Tool Officer Symphony Program
Position:Training and Testing Tool Officer
Location: Paris, Barcelona
Contract: Fixed term - 12 months - Full time contract
Starting date: As soon as possible
Deadline for applications: 29th November 2017
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, healthcare exclusion and natural disasters. MSF offers assistance to people based only on need and irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation.
MSF International is the legal entity that binds MSF’s 21 sections, 24 associations and other offices together (the Movement). Based in Geneva, MSF International provides coordination, information and support to the MSF Movement, as well as implements international projects and initiatives as requested. MSF International also provides administrative support to the MSF Access Campaign.
II- POSITION BACKGROUND
MSF is embarking on a global HRIS project of design, development and integration of HR systems and processes across 24 MSF recruitment offices. In the preliminary phase of the project, a feasibility study was carried out, functional and technical requirements defined and a HRIS solution identified. The project is now entering the implementation phase aiming at realizing the solution with SAP HCM / e-Rec and deploying it in the MSF offices and is enlarging the project team to carry out this international project.
The Training and Testing Tool Officer will be part of a collaborative team, based in diverse MSF offices in the world, and will be working in a cross-cultural environment.
III-PLACE IN THE ORGANISATION
Inside the MSF International Office, the Training and Testing Tool Officer will be a member of the Symphony Program Team and will report directly to the Test Manager. S/he will need to actively interact with MSF end users and managers in all MSF sections.
IV-OBJECTIVES OF THE POSITION
The Training and Testing Tool Officer will focus on providing support to the Training and Testing teams. He will mainly work on 2 different tools: SAP (HCM and E-Recruitment/ESS-MSS) and Team Training Solutions (TTS – training and testing tool).
The main objective of Training and Testing Tool Officer is to provide testing, training and functional support to the Functional team.
- Create and update training materials with TTS tool (formal learning and performance support)
- Prepare testing scenario in TTS tool to help automating the SAP testing (non-regression testing for instance)
- Prepare data and execute automated testing
- Support/train the other team members on TTS tool
- Manage the relationship with TTS provider in collaboration with functional testing and training manager
- Execute test scripts in SAP when required
- Work with the SAP external supplier together with functional testing and training manager to ensure the quality of the tool
- Act as back up for other functional stream activities in case of emergency
Qualifications and work experience
- Experience with testing, training and knowledge transfer
- Experience of training/testing applications and tools (TTS will be a plus)
- 2 to 3 years of SAP HR/HCM and e-Rec experience as a functional user
- Working experience in a Global HR-IT Global Program
- Competent in all Microsoft office products
- Speaks and writes coherently and fluent in English
- Familiar with end-to-end Human Resources processes in a decentralized environment
- Conversant with software development cycle and deployment of a global ERP system
- Ability to work with a large variety of people, working at various organisation levels and across different time zones (APAC, EMEA, AMERICAS)
- Ability to work in a collaborative team and provide support with a service-oriented attitude
- Willing to perform quick business trips to MSF office locations.
- Starting date:ASAP
- Contract:Fixed term - 12 months - Full time contract
- Location: Paris, Barcelona
- Deadline for applications: 29th November 2017
Candidates must have the right to work in Europe.
Please submit all applications only by email to:
IOemail@example.com stating “Training and testing tool officer” in the title.
Please submit only one file containing your CV and cover letter and name the file with your family name.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted -