Symphony Program SAP HR/HCM – Integration Architect
Title: SAP HR / HCM – Integration Architect
Location: MSF Hub - Geneva, Paris, Barcelona
Duration: Fixed term – 18 months
Starting date: As soon as possible
I. MSF INTERNATIONAL
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, healthcare exclusion and natural disasters. MSF offers assistance to people based only on need and irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation.
MSF International is the legal entity that binds MSF’s 21 sections, 24 associations and other offices together (the Movement). Based in Geneva, MSF International provides coordination, information and support to the MSF Movement, as well as implements international projects and initiatives as requested. MSF International also provides administrative support to the MSF Access Campaign.
II. POSITION BACKGROUND
MSF is embarking on a global SAP HRIS project of design, development and integration of HR systems and processes across 24 MSF recruitment offices.
In the preliminary phase of the project, a feasibility study was carried out, functional and technical requirements defined and a HRIS solution identified. The project is now in the implementation phase aiming at realizing the solution with SAP HCM / e-rec and deploying it in the MSF offices and is enlarging the project team to carry out this international project.
Whilst working within the technical stream, the Integration Architect will design and lead the integration structure between Symphony (SAP HR) and the other MSF global and local systems supporting the roll-out across the 24 MSF offices in full compliance with requirements and reviewed processes. The Integration Architect will be the overall responsible for the achievement of the integration deliverables within time and budget. This is a challenging position within a stimulating environment in a major international organization.
III. PLACE IN THE ORGANISATION
Inside the MSF International Office you will be a member of the Symphony Program Team, you can be either based in Barcelona, Paris, or Geneva MSF Hub and you will report to the Symphony Technical Lead (but could be subject to change). You will be responsible for all integration aspects within the project. You will need to actively interact with all MSF IT actors in all sections.
IV. OBJECTIVES OF THE POSITION
MSF is embarking on a global HRIS project of design, development and integration of HR systems and processes across 24 MSF recruitment offices. The selected global HRIS platform is SAP HR/HCM with e-Rec.
Being a key member of our Symphony technical team means you will focus on helping to deliver a proper integration of SAP HCM and e-Rec with existing MSF systems. You will help MSF by analyzing local requirements and design the integration landscape with a vision to the future and deliver efficiency-based solutions.
Project Management: Participate in the global integration design. Work with local and global IT suppliers to deliver quality services, driving high-quality work products within the expected timeframes and on budget. Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure internal key Symphony Members are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
Present detailed risk analysis and proactively deliver workaround solutions.
People Management: Able to deal with a homogeneous group of local IT offices with very different service structures. Build trusted relationships with them and with the supplier, support the integration decision process with your knowledge, be a recognized expert and tutorial integration figure by the Symphony team.
Practice Management: Demonstrate deep integration capabilities and professional knowledge. Demonstrate ability to quickly assimilate new knowledge. Possess in-depth HRIS understanding in complex environments.
V. MAIN TASKS
Key areas of responsibilities:
- Devise the system integration strategy for the 24 MSF sections
- Prepare and design the integration documentation
- Work with the external supplier to ensure on time delivery of integration
- Support in the harmonization of the Symphony program with other global activities by MSF
- Work with local IT managers to analyse the local landscape and provide guidance on the integration structure
- Support other technical processes with his/her knowledge
- Will act as back up for other technical activities in case of emergency
- Support providers’ selection process (RFP, due diligence, assessment, evaluation report, etc.);
Qualifications and work experience
- 3+ years SAP HR experience and integration design with at least 2 full cycles implementation;
- Proven integration skills in complex multi-platform environments;
- Expertise in SAP integration requirement development and documentation;
- Knowledge and expertise in all phases of development and deployment;
- Experience in post go-live production support and break/fix;
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English; French and Spanish are considered a plus;
- Flexible, can occasionally work outside standard working hours to meet other time zones needs;
- Willing to perform quick business trip on major MSF office locations.
You are an experienced Integration Architect with international project exposure.
- Significant integration experience in a SAP landscape;
- Experience in working with third party Systems Integrators;
- Experience working with off-shore and on-shore resources;
- Experience of large international IT programs;
- Knowledge and experience of SAP PI/PO, DELL Boomi or any other top market recognized integration tool;
- Knowledge and experience of modern integration design patterns;
- Dynamic and self-motivated, handle work stress;
- Working in a diverse and multi-cultural environment;
- Presentation and listening skills.
Starting date: As soon as possible thereafter
Contract: Fixed term – 18 months
Location: MSF Hub – Geneva, Paris, Barcelona.
Deadline for applications: August 13th, 2017
Candidates must hold a European passport, in case of Geneva they must have the right to work in Switzerland.
Please submit all applications only by email to:
IOfirstname.lastname@example.org stating “SAP HR/HCM– Integration Architect” in the title.
Please submit your CV and cover letter in ONE file and name the file with your LAST NAME.
-Only short-listed candidates will be contacted-