Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organisation who delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, healthcare exclusion and natural disasters. MSF offers assistance to people based only on need and irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation.
MSF International is the legal entity that binds MSF’s 21 sections, 24 associations and other offices together. Based in Geneva, MSF International provides coordination, information and support to the MSF Movement, as well as implements international projects and initiatives as requested.
Member of the human resources team of MSF International, the Recruitment Administrator reports to the Human Resources Manager. His-her role is to ensure that administrative tasks linked to recruitment activities are conducted efficiently and within deadlines, contributing to the successful selection and integration of the candidate best fitting the position.
The Recruitment Administrator is in charge of all administration linked to recruitment from expression of needs to formalization of the hiring (contract and induction). The teams of MSF International are spread over several other MSF headquarters, so the position requires frequent interaction with human resources interlocutors based in other MSF entities.
As such, you will:
- Ensure necessary validations
- Liaise with other MSF counterparts for everything pertaining to publication of vacancies, contractual information, work authorisations etc.
- Publish the vacancies through the adapted channels, follow up on applications and deadlines
- May be requested to do the first screening or organise interviews
- Manage application files according to the data protection regulations.
- Experience with recruitment administration preferably with MSF or a humanitarian organisation
- Capacity to plan and organise
- Ability to handle and track multiple tasks at any one time
- Good oral and written communication
- Computer literacy (Office pack), comfortable with LinkedIn and other recruitment platforms
- English and French fluent
- Spanish a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team spirit
- Initiative, pragmatism, eye for detail, autonomy
- Genuine interest in the humanitarian principles of MSF
Terms of employment
- Permanent contract, 80%
- Based in Geneva
- Ideal starting date: 21 May 2018
- Gross monthly salary at 80%: 5’170 – 6’217 CHF (according to the internal salary grid and relevant previous experience)
CLOSING DATE: 3 Avril 201
APPLICATIONS WILL BE TREATED IN STRICT CONFIDENTIALITY
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.