Operational Human Resources Service Manager
Médecins Sans Frontières - Switzerland
Under the supervision of the Director of Human Resources, the Operational Human Resources Service Manager is in charge of the development and the implementation of the human resources strategies, policies, procedures and tools of MSF-Switzerland with the goal of ensuring optimal functioning of the organisation's humanitarian operations in the field.
- To prioritize, coordinate and monitor the Human Resources department support activities towards the MSF humanitarian operations in its 23 countries of intervention.
- To develop, implement and monitor the field HR policies, procedures and tools within the organisation’s operational strategy.
- To promote the development and monitor the missions’ HR strategies in the respect of the institutional constraints and needs of the Geneva operational centre and the MSF movement.
- To design, develop and implement the most appropriate human resources organisation (from the project to the HQ) in order to face the challenges of MSF in the field.
- To plan, to monitor and to report on the field HR activities of the organisation.
- To manage his/her own “Operational HR service” (2 units, around 13 collaborators in HQ) in all aspects.
- Master degree in management or human resources.
- 3 to 5 years field experience in coordination position with MSF or other major humanitarian actors
- Mandatory fluent English and French
(see job description for further details)
- Headquarters position based in Geneva, regular field visits and professional travels.
- Indefinite term contract with 3 months minimum probation period.
- Starting salary: CHF 8’814 monthly.
- Starting date: as soon as possible
Application deadline: 23 June 2013
Please send your complete application (cover letter, CV/resume, and scanned copies of diplomas and work certificates) by email before 23 June 2013 to Marie Zimmermann (HR assistant) email@example.com
The applications will be considered with strict confidentiality. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
For further information on MSF-Switzerland, visit http://www.msf.ch/