International Website Redesign Project Assistant
Position: International Website Redesign Project Assistant
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Duration: 3 months
Starting date: ASAP
I- MSF INTERNATIONAL
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, healthcare exclusion and natural disasters. MSF offers assistance to people based only on need and irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation.
MSF International is the legal entity that binds MSF’s 21 sections, 24 associations and other offices together. Based in Geneva, MSF International provides coordination, information and support to the MSF Movement, as well as implements international projects and initiatives as requested.
II- PLACE IN THE ORGANISATION
The Assistant will work closely with the MSF International Office communications team and will report to the International Website Redesign Project Manager. He/she is part of the International Office communications team and is based in Brussels, Belgium.
III- OBJECTIVES OF THE POSITION
This position will assist the migration of English and Arabic content from MSF.ORG to a new website, and provide support to the Project Manager as needed. The MSF.ORG website is the international website for MSF, whilst a network of national and satellite websites provides the full website landscape.
IV- MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with migration of English content to new MSF website.
- Assist with migration of Arabic content to new MSF website.
- Carry out quality assurance on new website.
- Support the work of the International Website Redesign Project Manager to ensure a website launch that is both on time and on budget.
- Provide website support to the communications team when needed.
V- PROFILE REQUIREMENTS
Qualifications and work experience:
- Graduate with relevant degree.
- Experience working with content management systems.
- Experience with MSF or other NGO is a significant asset.
- Demonstrated experience working on large website projects.
- Native English-speaking or functions at this level.
- Native Arabic-speaking or functions at this level.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrable interest in digital and media work.
- Outstanding organisational skills with the ability to handle large volumes of work.
- Experience in SEO and web writing.
- Genuine interest in and commitment to the humanitarian principles of MSF.
Deadline for applications: 19 February 2018
Please submit all applications only by email to:
IOfirstname.lastname@example.org stating “International Website Redesign Project Assistant” in the subject.
Please submit only ONE file containing your CV and cover letter and name the file with your last name only.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.