World AIDS Day
World AIDS Day is held on the 1st December each year and is an opportunity for people worldwide to unite in the fight against HIV, show their support for people living with HIV and to commemorate people who have died. World AIDS Day was the first ever global health day, held for the first time in 1988.
Here are some articles and features that MSF has produced to mark that day.
- Access to essential medicineApply Access to essential medicine filter (2)
- Access to healthcareApply Access to healthcare filter (6)
- Health policyApply Health policy filter (1)
- MigrantApply Migrant filter (1)
- Mobile clinicApply Mobile clinic filter (1)
- Refugees and internally displaced peopleApply Refugees and internally displaced people filter (1)
- World AIDS DayApply World AIDS Day filter (9)