- Access to essential medicineApply Access to essential medicine filter (6)
- Child healthApply Child health filter (1)
- Maternal healthApply Maternal health filter (1)
- Mental healthApply Mental health filter (2)
- Sexual violenceApply Sexual violence filter (1)
- Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP)Apply Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) filter (2)
- VaccinationApply Vaccination filter (1)
- Water and sanitationApply Water and sanitation filter (1)
- Chagas diseaseApply Chagas disease filter (1)
- HIV / AIDSApply HIV / AIDS filter (4)
- Infectious diseasesApply Infectious diseases filter (1)
- Multidrug-resistant tuberculosis (MDR-TB)Apply Multidrug-resistant tuberculosis (MDR-TB) filter (1)
- Parasitic diseasesApply Parasitic diseases filter (1)
- TuberculosisApply Tuberculosis filter (1)
28 August 2007
"Almost two weeks after the earthquake in Peru, the situation of the victims is no longer mentioned...
22 March 2006
Inside the prison, the risk of contracting HIV is five to seven times higher than in the streets of...
International Activity Report
6 December 2004
Domestic violence, a hidden but common problem in Peru, is often underestimated among the children...