- A Fair ShotApply A Fair Shot filter (2)
- Access to essential medicineApply Access to essential medicine filter (4)
- Access to healthcareApply Access to healthcare filter (1)
- Child healthApply Child health filter (4)
- Mental healthApply Mental health filter (12)
- MigrantApply Migrant filter (4)
- Mobile clinicApply Mobile clinic filter (12)
- Refugees and internally displaced peopleApply Refugees and internally displaced people filter (3)
- VaccinationApply Vaccination filter (6)
- Water and sanitationApply Water and sanitation filter (11)
- HIV/AIDSApply HIV/AIDS filter (2)
- Infectious diseasesApply Infectious diseases filter (3)
- MalariaApply Malaria filter (2)
- MeaslesApply Measles filter (2)
- Parasitic diseasesApply Parasitic diseases filter (2)
- Pneumococcal diseaseApply Pneumococcal disease filter (2)
- TuberculosisApply Tuberculosis filter (1)
International Activity Report
6 December 2004
MSF is assisting patients suffering from infectious diseases, violence and natural disasters in...
26 December 2004
A cargo plane carrying 32 tons of medical and sanitation materials for the MSF intervention will...
3 January 2005
The Greenpeace flagship 'Rainbow Warrior' and its crew of 19 will transport equipment, food, fuel,...
4 January 2005
MSF's largest action in Indonesia in Aceh, the landmass closest to the epicentre of the December 26...