The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
Last updated 20 June 2016
The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia's location, at Greece's northern border, made it a key stop along the so-called Balkan migration route.
Since the implementation of strict entry conditions for refugees of all nationalities in early March 2016, transit through FYROM has all but stopped. Refugees are finding themselves violently pushed back at the Greek border, and MSF teams in Greece have been active in treating people hurt in altercations with border police.
- Access to essential medicineApply Access to essential medicine filter (1)
- Access to healthcareApply Access to healthcare filter (2)
- Child healthApply Child health filter (4)
- Maternal healthApply Maternal health filter (2)
- Mediterranean MigrationApply Mediterranean Migration filter (11)
- Mental healthApply Mental health filter (3)
- MigrantApply Migrant filter (22)
- Mobile clinicApply Mobile clinic filter (3)
- Refugees and IDPsApply Refugees and IDPs filter (22)
- Speaking outApply Speaking out filter (1)
- Water and sanitationApply Water and sanitation filter (3)