- Access to essential medicineApply Access to essential medicine filter (3)
- Child healthApply Child health filter (3)
- Mental healthApply Mental health filter (1)
- MigrantApply Migrant filter (4)
- Neglected diseasesApply Neglected diseases filter (1)
- Refugees and IDPsApply Refugees and IDPs filter (4)
- Sexual violenceApply Sexual violence filter (3)
- Speaking outApply Speaking out filter (1)
- VaccinationApply Vaccination filter (6)
- Water and sanitationApply Water and sanitation filter (1)
- EbolaApply Ebola filter (1)
- HIV / AIDSApply HIV / AIDS filter (1)
- Infectious diseasesApply Infectious diseases filter (5)
- MalariaApply Malaria filter (2)
- MalnutritionApply Malnutrition filter (8)
- MeaslesApply Measles filter (4)
- Parasitic diseasesApply Parasitic diseases filter (3)
- Pneumococcal diseaseApply Pneumococcal disease filter (1)
- Sleeping sickness (human African trypanosomiasis)Apply Sleeping sickness (human African trypanosomiasis) filter (4)
- TuberculosisApply Tuberculosis filter (1)
International Activity Report
18 December 2006
The atmosphere inside the cholera treatment centre (CTC) is somewhat chaotic. All the beds are full...
17 May 2006
The disastrous state of the water supply and sanitation infrastructure in Luanda and other big...
17 May 2006
Briefing paper - MURKY WATERS: Why the cholera epidemic in Luanda (Angola) was a disaster waiting...
27 April 2006
"Many factors have conspired to make this cholera outbreak one of the worst ever seen in Angola...
13 April 2006
"Our cholera centres are running at maximum capacity. Without a dramatically increased effort from...